Pokemon Gaia is a firearm ROM hack created by creator Spree Ice. Pokemon Gaia events and billets are divided into the region, a region known for its history.
Story Of Game
Rural Orbits have a rich and diverse history in the region. Long ago, a prosperous civilization settled its rocky outlook. He has erected numerous monuments to his gods and guardians, and it is believed that they were erased from a series of devastating earthquakes, leaving only their temples and idols, which are a symbol of the past. In the present era, increasing seismic activity has engulfed the interest of local archeology and Pokemon professor, Professor Redwood. As his concern for the safety of the region continues to grow, he looks for new Pokémon Trainer adventures to help him in his quest to save the region. In Silento Town, on the southern coast of Orbs, he finds exactly what he is looking for, and begins the journey of two talented Pokemon trainers. One of these young men, of course, is you! Will you be able to uncover the mystery of the orbit and prevent the earth from being used again?
Features Of Game
Some Interesting Features in Pokemon Gaia is given bellow
- Generation 4 Physical / Special / Status Split makes the previously unused Pokemon more efficient and efficient, and significantly improves the combat experience.
- The Generation 6 style capture experience system means that your Pokemon will get Exp for every wild Pokemon you receive.
- Black / White 2 style filling system. Upon expiration, you will be asked if you would like to revoke.
- Unlimited TMS means that you can find a team full of earthquakes!
- Gen 4-6 Pokemon. As a diverse region, Orbitus is home to Pokémon such as Drilbur, Starly, Sigilyph and more!
- General 4 – 6 moves. While not all appear, new moves, such as Soccer Punch, Draco Meteor, Moon Blast, Skald, and many more, are available in the hack, with animations and proper effects.
- General 4 – 6 items have been presented in the hack to offer electoral prescriptions, slot waste, afternoon rocks and new generation accessories for a varied and modern combat experience.
- General 4 – 6 abilities such as Mega Launcher, Magic Guard, Sheer Force, and more are available.
- Mega evolution. Really, as part of the mysterious power-up Beta 2.5 is a part of the Arbus region!
- Gaia has a more recent kind of chart, which means there are fairytale tricks and Pokemon, and the Steel type doesn’t oppose the Pokemon Dark and Ghost type tricks.
- The latest learning sets bring Pokemon to their full potential, and mirror the learning set of their Generation 6 counterparts.
- Updating tricks have made it such that hydro-pumps and knock-offs are updated to match their new effects, power and accuracy in the latest official games, as well as any other minor adaptation.
- The latest spirits for both Pokemon and Trainer.
- New things like Regal Stone can be found in bits and pieces.
- New movements like Whismur Line’s harmful action cryout are available in the village!
- Rocks and climbing walls. Rock climbing will allow access to secrets and prizes!
- Invisible kratos carry wealth, treasures and rare Pokemon in every corner of the region.
- Big Catching returns a winning contest, which costs from Citrus Berry to Bedlight!
- Battle Marsh tests your skills as a trainer against one hundred trainers, ten of which are strong marsh bosses!
- Widespread announcement of various aspects of the game, such as head up display, Pokemon names, item names, qualification names, etc.
- Minor updates and polish, such as the ability to use trainer-facing players and indoor running shoes before the fight.
Pokemon Gaia Download
You can download the Game by using the below button.
Pokemon Gaia Walkthrough
This is some walkthrough for Pokemon Gaia.
1. Calento Town
- Talk to mom down. She says that there is a letter left for you asking you to bring an old book to the Relicia ruins.
- Go upstairs and grab a book from your desk. Before leaving the house, Mom will give you running shoes.
- After going to the right, go south through the condo (when you have a team of 6, return to the condo and talk to the fisherman on the second floor for the old rod) Then totems and a large area. Go to the area with stones.
- Talk to the old woman who will take the book with you.
- Return to the city. On your way your mommy will stop you and ask you to go to the library to receive Pokemon.
- Visit the library on the west side of the town and select from Turtwig, Leather and Pulp.
- Head west to Archan town where you will meet the professor and your competitors.
2. Archan Town
- Visit the Professor’s House. He will give you a package of care. Open it to get the Town Map, Pokédex and Redwood card. Talk to him again and he will give you medicines and poke balls. Professor Redwood then asks that you meet him in the Urchin tunnel to investigate the earthquake.
- Go west toward the Arachn tunnel. Your opponent will be waiting at the entrance and will have your first battle with you.
- Inside the tunnel, a young boy will ask you to find his weedle, Stinga. (After crossing the bridge and heading south, you can find it on the last map. Her mother will appear in front of you and tell you the yarn.)
- Exit the tunnel and you will meet the professor and your opponent.
3. Seros Village
- Talk to the professor. They will ask you to help them find other entrances to the tunnel. Your opponent suggests that you check out the gym.
- Challenge the Seros Gym
- Find Fernando in the Wesp Forest as he walks when you defeat him.
- Receive the HM01 kit for day care care for Fernando. You can go back to Wisp Forest to pick up the TM10 Hidden Power. This is where you found Fernando and you’ll need a kit to access it.
- Get back in the gym and talk to Fernando to get the TM03 charming curry.
- Use the cut on the trees near the door of the Urchin Tunnel.
- Get in and see an ancient tablet with the professor
- Discover Herschel while visiting the city of Aerous.
- There are two hidden grottoes in Aerous Road. Contains a Growlithe. To access it you need to surf. The other is in the northwest corner of the square that has a girl trainer. It has a Venonat.
4. Aerous City
- In one of the houses, there is a man who asks for a letter that captures the “essence of the sea”. If you go north from the city to the Arachn hills, you will find the mail to the house of Opus (a person who fights against) and a port just above his house. Go back to town and give it to the boy so he can write to his girlfriend and he’ll give you a TM34 shockwave.
- Talk to the person stopping by to visit the museum. Fight it and then go in and go up the stairs and confront the mysterious grant. This is the introduction of new elders!
- After all of this is gone, you will see the orange set. If you encounter a wall, it will ask you for a code, which is 1104. Do not enter there. It has a Pokemon Trainer with a team of 6 Pokemon, which has a level of 60. Careful, if you come back and defeat him, he re-settles directly after the fight. NewsLookers, beware.
- Now, the art cafe is open. Go upstairs to pick up the nugget from the boy eating at the counter and then down for some battles. These trainers will have lv16 to lv18 Somergel. Artist Vincent, will give you an egg inside and egg it.
- In the house above the Poker Center, there will be a guy who will sell you a special item for $ 5000. Buy it; he is selling you amulets.
- Now you can finally talk to Herschel who will automatically take you to the ancient tablet.
- Get the HM06 Rock Break from the Professor and embark on a new path. On this route, you will find TM21 disappointment.
- Once you exit the tunnel, you can go south or to the right to reach Arachn Town again. However, now that you’ve made the cut, you can access this small area of Arachnid that has a hidden layout. Inside it will be a TM39 rock tomb.
- When climbing the Spine, be sure to check for hidden stumps and stones. Some of them have things like shards or calcium. Along the way, there will be a hidden pit with an lv15 market inside.
5. Nestpine Town
- There is nothing more than a boy at the Move Delta and Poke Center who will turn your Pokemon pokeball into nesting.
- Head to the gym and compete with your competitors (they’ll give you Expire after you win. Share), then challenge the Nestpine Gym.
- Go to the Frostbite Cave.
- When you find surf and waterfall, you want to see the small lake at the end of the Nestpine climb.
6. Windmist Town
- Challenge the Windmist Gym
- Get the Amber Badge from Leader Nina
- Professor Redwood will meet you as you exit the gym
- He will inform you of his machine working to revitalize the fossils
- He will give you a motorcycle voucher for a motorcycle shop in Eros City
- He will offer to take you to Eros City (you will be telephoned with Sweet) or you can choose to stay and train some more.
- Head to Aerous to catch a ferry to Sabulo Island
Pokemon Gaia Cheats
You can use the information below the limits without limits to access the most exciting part of Pokemon Go gaming. Below are the various individual item and feature codes for fraudsters that work for Pokemon Go.
This includes the most loved mega evolution cheat. Please note that master codes need to be entered and activated in order for fraud to work. Although some of the listed codes will work without a master code, be sure to activate them.
Note: Please use only those emulator which allow the use of cheats. If you find any cheat which is not working, mention in comments about it.
List of Pokemon Gaia Cheats
Unlimited rare candy
Rare candy at PokeMart
MasterBall in PokeMart
Wild Pokemon Nature Modifier
D0E34D66 5796A7D3 = Hardy
D73BC50A 5F47AA0E = Lonely
Walk Through Walls
509197D3 542975F4 78DA95DF 44018CB4
Pokemon Level Modifier
Level 1: 8BB602F7 8CEB681A
Level 2: 00939804 4086FF3B
Level 3: 2BD38F05 D5A578B1